Closing Date: 12.00pm Monday 25th February 2019
Salary: Main Scale (dependent on experience)
Contract type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs?: Yes
Accountable to: Subject Leader
What we are looking for:
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, committed and enthusiastic teacher of Computer Science who will work closely with the STEM Curriculum Team to drive and support our pupils in achieving their potential and beyond. This post offers the opportunity for continued professional development and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and skilled body of staff.
If you have a passion for making sure every pupil succeeds, care about each pupil and have an inclusive approach, then we would be pleased to receive your application.
We welcome applications from NQTs and RQTS.
Who we are:
A unique and inspirational new school where our ethos underpins all we do. We are an oversubscribed new school with all 5 year groups as of Sept. 2018 with future growth and development opportunities. At Easter 2017 we moved in to our new state of the art building which is well placed for easy commute and motorway access.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to join and help to develop an emerging and thriving Computer Science team
• An opportunity to develop creativity in the teaching and learning of Computer Science
• Support from an enthusiastic Leadership Team who are passionate about serving the community and improving outcomes for all students.
• An opportunity to make a difference in a school with a strong ethos of Love, Grace and Fellowship
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to promote an inclusive, successful learning culture and ethos across the school
• Be able to work alongside a committed team in the development of Computer Science and STEM provision
• Contribute to an engaging learning atmosphere for both students and staff
• Be confident in using and interpreting data tracking.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS and Barred List Check.