Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Closing Date: Friday, 30th November 2018 – 9am
Salary: £16,294 – £16,755 pro rata Dependent on Experience
Contract Type: Term Time + inset days (39 weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent- 37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a developing secondary school in Burnley. The successful candidate will be flexible and committed to providing the pupils with the best educational and life opportunities in order for them to reach their maximum potential. This post is open to candidates with Primary or Secondary experience.
* You will work closely with teachers delivering and setting work across the school.
* Monitor and assess pupils through marking and feedback, reporting on achievement, progress and development.
* English and Maths intervention supporting pupils in class to achieve their potential
* Assessing the needs of students and using detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support students’ learning
* Organising and managing appropriate learning environment and resources
* Supporting the role of parents in students’ learning and contribute to/lead meetings with parents to provide constructive feedback on pupil progress/achievement
* Working with pupils with special educational needs
* Have a relevant Teaching Assistant Qualification
Interview Date: w/c 3rd December 2018
For further details and an application form, Please contact Lorraine Brody at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at www.burnleyhighschool.co.uk
Burnley High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post.