Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 30th November 2018
Salary: SCP 17 £18,672 pro rata
Contract type: Term Time only (39 weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent
Accountable to: Head Teacher
What we are looking for:
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Isolation Manager who will work closely with the Pastoral Team to drive and support our pupils in achieving their full potential.
If you have a passion for making sure every pupil succeeds, care about each pupil and have an inclusive approach, then we would be pleased to receive your application.
Who we are:
A unique and inspirational school where our ethos underpins all we do. We are an oversubscribed school with year 7 – 11 with future growth and development opportunities. At Easter 2017 we moved in to our new state of the art building which is well placed for easy commute and motorway access.
What we offer:
* The opportunity to be part of and support a hard-working, dynamic Pastoral team.
* An opportunity to develop provision for students who need to access Isolation provision.
* Support from an enthusiastic Leadership Team who are passionate about serving the community and improving outcomes for all students.
* An opportunity to make a difference in a school with a strong ethos of Love, Grace and Fellowship.
The successful candidate will:
* Be able to promote an inclusive, successful learning culture and ethos across the school
* Be able to work alongside a committed team in the development of Pastoral and Isolation provision.
* Work with students, staff and parents to reduce the number of repeat visits to the Isolation unit.
* Contribute to a productive behaviour for learning atmosphere for all.
* Be confident and robust in their behaviour management strategies and abilities.
* Rigorously enforce the requirements of the Behaviour Policy within the isolation unit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS and Barred List Check.