Here at BHS we have had a fantastic start to this term, all made possible by your ongoing support.
I would like to take this opportunity in reminding you of a few up and coming dates in the run up to the busy Christmas period:
- Friday 2nd December: School closure for staff training
- Monday 12th December: Year 8 Parents evening
- Wednesday 14th December: Christmas Show
- Thursday 15th December Christmas Show
- Thursday 20th December: Christmas lunch
- Wednesday 21st December: Year 9 full reports
- Wednesday 21st December: Year 7 and 8 data report
- Wednesday 21st December: School closes for Christmas holidays at 1pm
We are all looking forward to welcoming you to one of the above events.
Finally, with the inevitable cold weather closing in on us, I sent home with your child our ‘Emergency Closure Policy’ which outlines what procedure as a school we will follow when we are unable to open or need to close during the school day. If this hasn’t materialised out of the bottom of a bag, then please find it for reference on our website.
V J Povey