Closing Date: 8am, 21st May 2018
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Temporary Contract (6-12 months)
What we are looking for:
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, committed and enthusiastic teacher of Religious Education who will work closely with the Humanities Curriculum Team throughout this maternity cover to drive and support our KS3 and KS4 pupils in achieving their potential and beyond. This post offers the opportunity for continued professional development and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and skilled body of staff.
Who we are:
A unique and inspirational new school where our ethos underpins all we do. We are an oversubscribed new school with Year 7 – 10 with future growth and development opportunities. At Easter 2017 we moved in to our new state of the art building which is well placed for easy commute and motorway access.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to join and help to develop an emerging and thriving Humanities team
• An opportunity to develop creativity in the teaching and learning of Religious Education
• Support from an enthusiastic Leadership Team who are passionate about serving the community and improving outcomes for all students.
• An opportunity to make a difference in a school with a strong ethos of Love, Grace and Fellowship
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to promote an inclusive, successful learning culture and ethos across the school
• Be able to work alongside a committed team in the development of Religious Education and Humanities provision
• Contribute to an engaging learning atmosphere for both students and staff
• Be confident in using and interpreting data tracking.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS and Barred List Check.