Assistant Headteacher – Welfare and Safeguarding
Closing Date: 8am Friday 4th May 2018
Start Date: 1 September 2018
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
We are seeking an Assistant Headteacher with drive, ambition and relevant experience to take the strategic lead of pupil welfare and safeguarding.
* A high calibre middle leader ready to move into senior leadership
* A person with high expectations of standards and outcomes for all pupils
* A visionary with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to skilfully lead others
Who we are:
A unique and inspirational new school where our ethos underpins all we do. We are an oversubscribed new school with Year 7 – 10 with future growth and development opportunities. At Easter 2017 we moved in to our new state of the art building which is well placed for easy commute and motorway access.
What we offer:
* The opportunity to join a talented, aspirational and supportive Leadership Team who are passionate about serving the community and improving outcomes for all students.
* An opportunity to make a difference in a school with a strong ethos of Love, Grace and Fellowship
* Enthusiastic, motivated and professional staff.
* Ambitious, motivated pupils with supportive families and carers.
If you are passionate about the welfare of the children in your care and want to make a real difference to the opportunities of our students then please download our application pack or visit the school website www.burnleyhighschool.co.uk.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS and Barred List Check.